To list an NFT for sale:
1. Once you're connected to Galler, go to your assets by hovering your mouse over your username/wallet address in the top right corner and clicking on “My Assets”
2. Click on the NFT you want to list for sale and then click on "List now"
3. In the window that pops up, you'll first need to approve the first two steps 1) Initial Proxy and 2) Approve NFT. Sign both confirmations on your wallet and then enter:
- Listing price
- Date and Time (UTC +0 timezone) you want the listing to be active
- How many days you want the listing to be active
Once you've filled the info, click on "Submit", sign the 3rd and final confirmation on your wallet and done! Your NFT is listed for sale.
Please note that your listing will automatically appear in the order book of the collection it belongs to (assuming the owner that imported the collection has activated the order book feature).
To cancel your listing, go to “My Assets” by hovering on your username/wallet address on the top right corner. Click on the “Orders Made” tab, find the listing you want to cancel in the Listing section and click on “Cancel”. Simply sign your wallet transaction once it pops up.